Throughout any M&A process, the Firm seeks to optimise its client’s leverage and negotiating position by creating maximum optionality at every step of a potential transaction.
- Assessing value maximising strategic options;
- Crafting positioning and marketing documentation for potential buyers;
- Developing financial / strategic suitors lists and managing all communication with potential buyers;
- Managing due diligence, site visits and all buyer communications; and
- Evaluating bids and negotiating and executing binding transactions and requisite documentation.
- Screening, evaluating and recommending strategic alternatives;
- Assessing potential targets and interlopers and providing valuation analyses;
- Negotiating and consummating transactions; and
- Advising on structuring, pricing, governance, timing, impact and potential financing.