Capstan Capital provides capital raising services to companies by way of private placements of equity and debt instruments.
Equity: institutional placements and private placements of preferred, convertible and common stock.
Debt: institutional placements of secured notes, senior notes, subordinated notes, and subordinated notes with warrants.
Capstan Capital has extensive and senior experience in managing private placements gained from large- and mid-cap transactions at leading investment banks. The team has also successfully raised development capital to support entrepreneurs.
- Assess optimal capital structure and sources of capital;
- Create bespoke instruments and governance models which are aligned with investment company criteria;
- Developing target investor group and effectively positioning the company to the investor community;
- Preparing investor materials and managing communications with potential investors;
- Managing the due diligence process and investor inquiries; and
- Assisting with necessary documentation to expeditiously execute a successful capital raising.